Mridul Aggarwal weds Ritika garg
- 406 of 720
- See All
I never thought that it would be possible to find out my perfect life partner through internet. But, I was wrong to think that. Jeevansathi helped me to find out my soulmate, he has everything that i wanted in my partner and now I can't imagine my life without him. Jeevansathi's contribution is 1% but without this 1% the rest 99% is impossible. Thank you Jeevansathi and team.