PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY .
Jeevansathi.com is an intermediary as defined under sub-clause (w) of Section 2 of the Information Technology Act, 2000. Visitors to Jeevansathi.com are granted a nonexclusive, limited license to use and access the content and services offered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the "License").
BY YOUR POSITIVE ACTS OF ACCESSING JEEVANSATHI.COM, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR USE JEEVANSATHI.COM.
1. This website - JeevanSathi.Com - found at the uniform resource locator (URL) id - www.jeevansathi.com - has been set up and promoted, and is maintained, by Jeevansathi Internet Services, a Division of Info Edge (India) Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as IEIL), which term shall, for the purposes hereof, be deemed to include its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, shareholders, directors, executives, officers, employees, agents, attorneys, accountants and any person vested with any responsibility for any task relating to the affairs of the company), with its registered office currently located at Ground Floor, GF-12A, 94, Meghdoot, Nehru Place, New Delhi - 110 020.
2. The website - JeevanSathi.Com - is intended only to serve as a preliminary medium of contact and information for its users / members / visitors who have a bona fide intention to enter into a matrimonial alliance. Jeevansathi.com does not purport to be a marriage or business bureau or a dating /contact website and does not, in any manner whatsoever, monitor the first or subsequent contacts, introductions and/or interactions which may take place amongst / in between the user(s) / member(s) due to any information specified in the website.
3. IEIL presumes that each and every single member / user / visitor, who logs on to the website has an intention to get married / enter into a matrimonial alliance and not otherwise. IEIL under no circumstances shall be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's use of the Site or the Service and / or any Content posted on the web Site or transmitted to users / Members. The exchange of matrimonial profile(s) through or by IEIL should not in any way be construed as a matrimonial offer and/or recommendation from or by IEIL. IEIL shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any individual arising in/out of, or subsequent to, matrimonial relations established pursuant to use of the service provided by IEIL.
4. IEIL collects information / data including e-mail id, mail address, first name, last name, telephone number, date of birth, age, gender, ethnic background, appearance, religion, occupation, preferences, life style information, general geographical location from its visitors / users in order to create their unique profiles. Apart from this, certain other information including physical and mental disabilities are also collected. The said information / data collected is entered in the programme especially devised for matching profiles and which programme enable to provide matches for the visitors / users based on their pre-selected criteria. Certain private information is only displayed after taking prior consent of the visitors / users.
4a. All information uploaded by the user themselves or through any of the Jeevansathi offline centres meant to be displayed on the open website located on www.Jeevansathi.com becomes public knowledge and IEIL may at its sole discretion include all or any portion of the listing intimated by a client for display on jeevansathi.com in any other media including the matrimonial sections of other platforms including but not limited to print media, community associations, websites, television shows, DTH/IPTV Services, mobile wap sites etc. at no extra costs to the users of Jeevansathi.com and IEIL shall not be held liable for usage/publicity of such information / data.
5. The user undertakes not to duplicate, download publish, modify and distribute material on jeevansathi.com unless specifically authorized by IEIL in this regard. The user undertakes not to establish any deep link or other connection to any specific page of jeevansathi.com other than the Home Page without obtaining prior consent of IEIL.
6. The user undertakes to use jeevansathi.com for his/her own purposes. Using content from jeevansathi.com for derivative works with a commercial motive without prior written consent from IEIL is strictly prohibited.
7. Jeevansathi.com uses technological means to exclude Robots etc from crawling the website and scraping content. The user undertakes not to circumvent these methods.
8. Any advice, counseling, recommendations or information provided at JeevanSathi.Com including information of Jeevansathi.com members may not be necessarily correct, true or reliable, and that any reliance placed thereon and any action taken on the basis thereof shall be entirely / solely at the risk of the person or persons placing such reliance or taking such action. Visitors wishing to use the information so provided are advised to conduct their own due diligence, in respect of the site content sought to be taken advantage of, at their own initiative, cost and effort. IEIL does not advise / recommend its users / visitors to establish any contact / interaction with any other user / member / visitor or any such Profile(s) as displayed in the website based on the data / information as furnished in such users profile / photograph etc. and the user / visitor opting to build contact or interact shall do it solely at his / her own risk. IEIL cannot be held responsible or liable, in any manner whatsoever, in respect of any reliance placed on any information displayed / placed on the website, since the same purports merely to act as indicators of the general scenario in the related behalf.
9. IEIL does not authenticate, vet, screen, endorse or investigate any information or assertion comprised in the matrimonial listings, or any other content on the website, nor does it in any manner whatsoever certify or attest the same to be correct or true. It does not recommend matches and profiles in any manner, but an implied presumption is cast on the users / members that the information(s) furnished are exclusively / solely to curve out / frame a suitable profile for the purpose of matrimonial alliance and they are true and correct. All due diligence, effort and initiatives must be exercised by those wishing to use any information found on the website, and should take adequate precautions with the full and complete knowledge that all information contained in the matrimonial listings have been placed there directly by visitors to the website without any prior intimation, consent or verification of or by IEIL.
The User / subscriber / visitor to Jeevansathi.com is prohibited from uploading, posting, transmitting, updating or sharing any information that:
a) belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; harm minors in any way;
c) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
d) violates any law for the time being in force;
e) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; impersonate another person;
f) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
IEIL may, without notice in its sole discretion, and at any time, terminate or restrict your use or access to Jeevansathi.com (or any part thereof) and/or take down any content uploaded by you for any reason, including, without limitation, that IEIL based on its judgement and perception believes you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions.
10. IEIL is an on-line service provider for its members/visitors to create their own/unique profiles envisaging certain personal (optional) information(s) are to be displayed on the net/web-site, which information is used by visitors for searching and matching purposes. IEIL does not sell, rent, share, trade or give away any of your personal information except which is displayed and intended to be shared by its users / members / visitors including photographs displayed on site. Although IEIL shall take all reasonable precautions, IEIL shall not be responsible in case such public information / photograph of the member/user so displayed in the site is being unauthorisedly copied / printed / published / forged / superimposed / manipulated etc. or misused by any user / member / visitor. The user / member shall indemnify IEIL from all kind of loss / damages which IEIL may suffer from any activities carried out by any visitor/user/member through improper use of the service provided by IEIL.
11. By listing a matrimonial profile, or a business or personal listing or a link, or any content or listing, on JeevanSathi.Com, the person or persons making or posting such listing, and the person or persons responsible for such posting or listing, shall be deemed to have agreed to hold IEIL harmless and protected against any suit or complaint, civil, pecuniary or criminal, and against any claims or damages (including, without limitation, interests, fines and penalties) which may be brought against or levied on IEIL on account of any matter arising out of, or relating to, such posting / listing or response received from such posting/listing.
12. IEIL does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any member / visitor profile, advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed / uploaded through the service by IEIL. IEIL or any of its owners, staff or agents are not responsible under any circumstances for any action/display whether direct or indirect, which occurs as a result of online display of information in the nature of illicit material / material that may be offensive to visitors / members or is patently offensive to the on-line community or any material which may promote racism, bigotry, hatred or physical/mental harm of any kind to any group or individual or transmit any chain letters or junk mail or unsolicited mass mailing or spamming or obscene material to other users / members. IEIL does not monitor the conduct of its users/members or visitors and therefore IEIL does not take the responsibility of any conduct by its users / members or visitors who may avail / obtain / use / exploit the on-line service provided by IEIL in order to harass, abuse or harm another user/member or visitor or use the said on-line service to promote / advertise / solicit anything without their prior consent or an act in any manner which may threaten the safety of users / members.
13. IEIL reserves the right to remove / delete any content / message / photo (s) / profile or cancel the registration / membership of such individual / user either upon a complaint received from another member / user / visitor / individual / group of individuals or upon discovery of the same on its own or based on its sole judgment and perception and it shall without notice stop providing the service entitled to a user / member and forfeit all other incidental service(s) with immediate effect along with the fee/tenure of registration as well as take appropriate legal action against such visitor / user / member. By listing a profile on the website, it is deemed that the said member/user has an intention to get married and in case it appears to IEIL that at the time of listing the profile or subsequently such user / visitor had no intention to enter into a matrimonial alliance or has changed his/her intention, then IEIL shall reserve the right to remove / delete such profile from the website and initiate prosecution under the law or take such steps as may be advised from time to time. In using the website, it is deemed that the user/member agree not to post any content or views that may be considered threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable or act illegally or otherwise harass another user; put wrong or misleading information in any of the details of his/her own profile; impersonate another or use the site for any commercial purposes; or interfere with or disrupt the operation of this site, or disobey any reasonable requirements, procedures or policies imposed by IEIL from time to time.
14. Nothing comprised in the contents at JeevanSathi.Com is intended or meant to induce or persuade or convince or invite any person whatsoever to perform any action or do any such thing, or not to perform or do, where such performance or doing, or non-performance or not doing, constitute any contravention of any law or regulation in force for the time being to which such person or action may be governed.
15. IEIL shall not be held responsible for any interactions/ passing of information(s) etc. between any user / member / visitor via e-mail, chat or any other mediation with another member / user / visitor and IEIL has no obligation, to monitor any such disputes between arising between the users/members and IEIL shall not be party to such dispute/litigation etc.
16. IEIL reserves the absolute right to modify or amend or delete, in any manner as it deems fit, any content of any matrimonial listing placed on JeevanSathi.Com in order to ensure compliance with the rules of such placement (which may include, without limitation, the efforts and initiatives by IEIL to maximize response to matrimonial listings), prima facie accuracy and the prevailing laws in force for the time being, especially those relating to prohibition of any indecent, unlawful or obscene content. IEIL reserves the absolute right to delete any profile if it finds that the same person has created multiple profiles on the Jeevansathi.com website. Even if different profiles have been created with the same contact details, IEIL will reserve the absolute right to delete all such profiles. If any member refuses to give consent to a physical address verification that IEIL has requested then IEIL will have the absolute right to either put a "Not Verified" stamp on the profile or to delete the profile.
17. Websites to which links are given on JeevanSathi.Com and the contents thereof are the sole responsibility of the promoters of such websites and IEIL does not, in any manner whatsoever, recommend, authenticate, endorse, verify or certify these websites or any contents or links there. IEIL does not take any responsibility for the privacy practice adopted by such other websites and therefore IEIL recommends its visitors / users to read the privacy statement of each and every website that the user visits. IEIL also does not take any responsibility or endorse the authenticity of the other online services linked with IEIL which may offer various services like a lucky draw, win a free trip, win free tickets, astrology, palmistry, numerology etc. The user / member / visitor of JeevanSathi shall at its sole risk and responsibility click and surf on to such other website(s) / links which is/are being displayed in the website of JeevanSathi.com. The user shall always bear in mind that at a single stroke/click of the mouse on such links/website, it gets connected through the Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) / Internet Protocol (IP) network of the said users and not through the IP of JeevanSathi.com. IEIL also does not suggest/encourage any of its users/members to furnish personal information and specially the Profile ID / User Name of Jeevansathi to such or any other website(s).
19. IEIL hereby specifically disclaims any liabilities or warranties or guarantees, express, specific or implied, which may be attributable, in any manner whatsoever, to the existence, promotion, canvassing, contents, links, information or discontinuance of JeevanSathi.Com. No claims for damages, restitution, loss-of-profits, or any other pecuniary, civil or criminal plaints, which may be said to arise out, or on account, of any matter contained or related to JeevanSathi.Com, shall lie or be deemed to be sustainable against IEIL.
20. IEIL assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of User and/or Member communications. IEIL is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials /information from the web-site.
21. Members who come to the website are classified by IEIL as Incomplete or complete profiles. Both these types could further be Free members or Paid members. IEIL reserves the absolute right to modify, amend, change, curtail or expand any privileges, rights, benefits, liabilities or responsibilities of all types of Paid Members or Free Members as it deems fit and these will be instantly applicable to all past, present and future Members. IEIL allows Free members certain benefits /privilidges like initiating free contact via "Express Interest" functionality, like viewing contact details of Paid members under certain conditions etc. The quantum of these benefits and even the benefits in totality will be at the sole discretion of IEIL. As Free members have not payed IEIL any money to enter into a contractual obligation, therefore IEIL will determine at its own discretion how much benefits it offers to every individual Free member. IEIL will simultaneously offer different levels of benefits to different Free members. Benefit restriction to Free members will be done via multiple means including restricting access, spam filters, quotas etc.
22. Payments for the services offered by jeevansathi.com shall be on a 100% advance basis. Refunds in the event of wrong/objectionable content being posted on the site would be at the discretion of IEIL. In the case of failed online transactions, which result in no services, IEIL offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts.
23. The User is solely and exclusively responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the User password and User identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his/her user identification and shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction involving credit cards / debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions and IEIL assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards / debit cards used by the subscriber online / off-line. IEIL uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data / information does not fall in the wrong hands. (The weak link in credit card transaction is securely storing the data once received; therefore IEIL does not store or keep credit card data in a location that is accessible via the Internet. Once a credit card transaction has been completed, all credit card data is moved off-line only to ensure that the data/credit card information received is not accessible to anyone after completion of the on-line transaction and to ensure the maximum security for the personal information of the user.)
24. IEIL does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. IEIL provides the service on an "as is" basis. However, IEIL will take all reasonable steps to provide its users with error free, uninterrupted user experience. There may be delays, omissions, and interruptions in the availability of the Service. The user/member acknowledges that use of the Service is solely at their cost and risk. IEIL is not responsible for suspension of the Service, irrespective of the reason for such interruption / suspension. Any claim shall be limited to the amount paid, if any, for use of the Service during the previous 12 months. IEIL may discontinue or change the Service or its availability at any time, and the user/member is also free to stop availing the Service at any time.
24a. Jeevansathi.com uses third party payment gateways and failures in these gateways would be communicated to the users as it is. Extra currency/conversion charges/deductions/error issues from payment gateway shall not be the responsibility of Jeevansathi.com
25. IEIL has complete rights in the JeevanSathi.com Site and the JeevanSathi.com Service. The Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of its owners and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for any other information/display for which permission have not been obtained from IEIL, IEIL reserves the right to proceed/initiate appropriate steps under the prevailing law against infringement of the said proprietary rights for illegal copying, modifying, publishing, transmitting, distributing, performing, displaying, or selling of any such proprietary information.
26. IEIL reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the site. IEIL if circumstances warrant may call for / ask any of its members / users to provide documentary or other form of evidence supporting the information / Content posted on the site and the user / member, without any protest shall produce such documentary / other evidence in support of such information and if the member / user fails to produce such information within a reasonable or stipulated time frame, IEIL may, in its sole discretion, terminate such Membership and forfeit the advance without a refund and take appropriate steps under the provisions of law.
27. IEIL also reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action without limitation at its sole discretion against any user / member / who violates / misuses the on-line services and terminating the Membership of such violators who promote information that is false, misleading or promote illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files or provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users and/or engages in commercial activities and / or sales promotion such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
28. The visitor/user while surfing the Site shall not post, transmit or otherwise distribute information constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise use the Site in any manner whatsoever which is contrary to law or would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the Site; post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, cancelbot, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component; upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through JeevanSathi which amounts to infringement of copyright, or other intellectual property right, or derivative works with respect hereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rightholder/author.
29. IEIL does not take the responsibility of any information posted by its users/members in the web site, any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights and in case IEIL receives/discovers any such infringement, the said member / user may be called for / asked to furnish / provide evidence / relevant information in support of such display like an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest or a description of the copyrighted work that may have been infringed or information or a written statement that the member/user under bona-fide faith belief that the disputed information does not lead to any authorized use or infringement of copyright etc, under the law or a statement that the user/member is liable to penalty of perjury in case any of the information/statement furnished is proved otherwise or a declaration that the information displayed/posted is accurate and the member /user is itself the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
30. IEIL has no obligation to monitor the activities of its users/visitors. However, IEIL has the right to monitor the Site electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the Site properly, or to protect itself or its subscribers. IEIL will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private electronic-mail message unless required by law. IEIL also reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, or violative of provision of law.
31. IEIL considers and intends to be subject only to the applicable laws in force for the time being in the NCT of Delhi irrespective of conflicting provisions of law and to the jurisdiction of courts located in New Delhi alone.
32. All members of jeevansathi.com are restricted to the following no of contacts they can make via the "Express Interest" option on the Jeevansathi.com site.
| ||Free Member ||Paid Member ||Paid Member with Response Booster
|Daily Limit ||100||150 ||175
|Weekly Limit ||100||150 ||325
|Monthly Limit ||400||500 ||1400
|Overall Limit ||400||Unlimited* ||Unlimited*
* Subject to monthly limits
33. Jeevansathi.com respects the privacy settings set by its users. Contact details sharing will happen only in the case of acceptance from the receiving member or in the Expression of interests which a member sends once he has taken paid membership or in case the member has himself/herself opted to place these in the public domain(by subscribing to Jeevansathi's eValue or similar services). The user understands that once any information becomes part of the public domain it may be viewed by all and republished. In case of call direct feature, paid members will be able to view contact details of Jeevansathi users who do not filter them.
34. In case IEIL receives any incriminating evidence/complaint against any of its users from other members/users/visitors of the site or if IEIL, through data available to it from its servers, suspects misbehavior on any user's part, it reserves the right to impose restrictions on the user account which include but may not be confined to preventing the user under question from making multiple contacts and restricting the user to only contact members whose desired partner profile the user satisfies.
35. All services which are defined by Time Period indicted in months shall imply 1 month to be equal to 30 days and for any longer durations service the total duration in days will be the Number of months multiplied by 30.
36. IEIL guidelines prohibit members to give their name and/or contact details in any form - Email, Phone nos, Messenger Ids, Postal address etc in any fields other than the specific ones where the same information is asked. If any member who puts the above information in any field other than the one meant for that purpose then the IEIL screening team will remove the same.
37. All people who become members of Jeevansathi.com are consenting for receiving
a) Membership Mails - IEIL's internal messages to sell different services to the members. These are sent to your Postal Address/Email/Messenger Ids.
b) Important Notifications from Jeevansathi - Messages which inform you on various alerts related to usage of the site by you or other members who have viewed your profile or which are initiated by the IEIL team to introduce new features, educate on existing functionality etc These will be sent to your Postal Address/Email/Messenger Ids or on your Landline/Mobile from a non-140 number via SMS/MMS/VMS/USSD/IVR/Calls etc.
c) Membership SMS/USSD/IVR/Calls - IEIL's internal messages to sell different services to the members. These are sent to your Landline or Mobile Phone and will come from a non 140 number i.e. a number which does not start with 140 as these are offers exclusively for Jeevansathi members.
38. Promotional Mails - Messages from people who pay IEIL to access its database. These are sent to members Postal Address/Email/Messenger Ids. People who consent for promotional mails can get these mails.
39. If a member does not wish to receive communication from Jeevansathi then he needs to go to the "Settings" section in his profile and choose/dis-able for the modes(Emails / SMS / Calls / USSD / Messenger messages / IVR) and types of communication which he either wants to or does not want to receive. Types of communication are the specific messages based on profile attribute or website interactions between members. Jeevansathi may also provide for different message types and modes, other alternative ways to unsubscribe".
40. Users who sign up to Jeevansathi Exclusive or eSathi services allow Jeevansathi to contact people on their behalf via Telephone, SMS, profile action on Jeevansathi website, Face to face interaction or any other means/modes of communication.
41. Creation of duplicate profile on Jeevansathi is not allowed. In case the user has forgotten his password he can
use the password retrieval option. Forgetting password, User ID, reaching contact limits or any other reason for creating a 2nd profile on Jeevansathi is not allowed.
Info Edge reserves the right to delete/block this profile or restrict access of this profile to use the website. Info edge at its own discretion can decide to delete/block/restrict access of 2nd profile or the original profile or both profiles in all cases where duplicate profiles have been found.
42. Membership Renewal. People who have subscribed to eRisha, eValue, eSathi or Jeevansathi Exclusive have an option to renew their services. If the renewal happens before the expiry date, then any unused "Contact Views" available with the original pack are carried forward. Contact Views are the facility wherein members can see contact details of other members who have not filtered/rejected/ignored them. If a member renews his membership after the expiry of current membership, then its treated as a fresh membership and and unused "Contact Views" of the previous membership are not carried forward. These conditions hold even if the person bought the subsequent time under special "Renewal/Repurchase/Loyalty" offers. Purchase before or after renewal date is the only criteria which determines if unused "Contact Views" are carried forward or not.
43. Trial Offer / Trial Pack refers to an offer given to specific set of users wherein they are allowed to see phone/email of other members subject to certain conditions. These conditions are a) specified time duration called "Offer Eligibility Duration" in which a person who becomes a Jeevansathi website registered member, adds his/her photo and verifies the phone(s) provided by him on his account. The photo has to be of the person for whom matrimonial match is sought. The photo has to be a front facing photo with a clear face shot and a minimum file size of 500 Kilobytes. If the photo does not meet the desired quality then it will be removed by the Jeevansathi screening team and profile will be deemed to have not added photo. Phone Verification has to be done via the steps specified on www.jeevansathi.com; & b) The person for whom matrimonial alliance is sought does/did not have a pre-existing profile on www.Jeevansathi.com; & c) The person has got positive responses from other members in the form of "Acceptances" or "Accepts" to him/her. These "Accepts" are sent by other members when the person who has taken the "Trial Offer / Trial Pack" sends Expressions of Interest or Expresses Interest to other members; & d) The Accepts have come within a specified time period called the "Offer Period"; & e) The "Offer Eligibility Period" will be the first 5 days for person since the date he became a member. The "Offer Period" will be maximum of 15 from the date on which the person become a member. The Offer Period may expire due to the person reaching maximum permissible "Views of Contact details" or because he/she has removed photo or changed phone number; & f) Views of Contact details will be only the first 3 Accepts that a member receives. It is not dependent on the sequence in which the member had contacted others profiles via Express Interest. These "Accepts" could come from other members who could themselves be "Free" or "Paid" or "eValue" or "eRishta" or "eSathi" or JS Exclusive" or any other type of member; & g)If a member edits his information in his/her profile, changes his phone number, removes/changes his photo etc., his "offer eligibility period" and "Offer period" will remain unchanged. No extra days will be provided to a member under any circumstances; & h) There is no option to a member to avail the offer at any time other than that specified to him at the time of joining; & i) The time duration specified will be a round figure in terms of number of days. The offer or offer eligibility will expire at 11.59 pm IST of the specified date (will be provided on the date of taking the offer); & j) Multiple modes of communication - SMS, MMS, Email, Messenger, IVR Calls, Calls from Agents, Banners, On Site Communication etc. are used to explain the offer. As complete communication is not possible in all these means, the member has to refer to these terms for details and also the other general terms and conditions of site usage for clarification on offer details. In some cases in the communication modes stated above there is a specific guidance and direction to refer to Terms and Conditions. However it's not necessarily present on all modes of communication. Terms and Conditions are referred to as "T&C" or "T&C Apply" or "Terms Apply" or "Terms and Conditions Apply" or "T&C App" in different modes of communication; & k) The Trial Offer / Trial Pack is of equivalent value of Rs.1100/- and can be purchased otherwise for Rs.1,100 (inclusive of taxes as applicable; & l) The Trial Offer / Trial Pack can be availed/purchased only within the first 5 days of a person joining the Jeevansathi.com website; & m) Offer will be withdrawn from any user who's behavior on the website is deemed incorrect based on user complaints or otherwise.
44. Your "Name" will be visible to other members who are Jeevansathi Paid subscribers either if they "View Your Contact Details" or if you have sent them an Acceptance. Information filled by a member is visible on the profile page. This page is indexed by Google/Ask/Bing/Yahoo and other search engines. If a search engine user types a query then your profile page may be visible in Google/Bing/Yahoo etc. search results. All details which you have put will be visible unless the same has been explicitly hidden by you using appropriate Jeevansathi.com profile privacy settings.
45. Use of certain features on the website is governed by rules. For example if your phone number is not verified then you cannot contact other members via "Express Interest" or even if the same is happening then that privilege can be blocked by IEIL at any time without giving any notice. Similarly If your phone number is not verified then even as a person who has availed a "Paid Service" you will still not be able to view phone/email/contact details of other members via any option on the website. For verifying your phone number, there are verification prompts across the website which guide you on how to Verify your phone. If the same is not clear then it is the member's responsibility to call customer care of Jeevansathi.com from the number which he/she wishes to verify.
46. Any paid membership like eRishta, eSathi, eClassified, eValue, JS exclusive, Trial Pack, etc. are non-transferable. Any membership which is purchased is being purchased for that individual and cannot be used for any other profile in his/her family/friends/acquaintances etc. If a profile is deleted for whatsoever reason then that persons membership lapses. Even if the person retrieves his/her profile the same will be retrieved as a free profile. Neither will paid membership be retrieved nor will any refund be made.
47. At times when a member tries to access the phone/email of another member, he can get a message which asks him to "View Phone/Email tomorrow - Contact limits reached of recipient" or any message which means the same. In these cases the member just needs to visit the same profile again the next days and use his quota of "View Contacts"
48. Paid members can see Phone/Email of other members subject to the total limits on "Direct Contacts" as specified on the membership page for the pack they have purchased. Additionally the maximum daily limit is 25 Contact Views per day. Ability to see contact details of another member is also dependent on whether you pass the filter criteria of the other member and the other member has not declined your profile or deleted his/her own profile. When you view contact details of any other member you would be able to see any 1 of the following Email, Mobile Number, Landline number. This is deemed as a Contact View and a count is deducted from your "Direct Contacts" quota. The website does not guarantee that you will be able to speak/correspond with the profile on the provided Mobile, Landline or Email ID.
49. Jeevansathi monitors all interactions between different members on its website. These include but not restricted to "Express Interests", "Messages", "Accepts", "Declines", "Cancellation", "Shortlist", "Ignore Profile", "Chat/Photo/Horoscope/Phone Verification Requests" etc. Jeevansathi's customer service, operations and sales team also accesses this information. Besides this the Jeevansathi teams also monitor your online activity on www.Jeevansathi.com. The information is used by these teams to interact with Profiles registered on Jeevansathi to aid them in better usage of the website, servicing, sales pitch and abuse control. All profiles who register on Jeevansathi explicitly allow the Jeevansathi team to use this data.
50. Paid Membership is co-extensive with the profile, membership expires as soon as the profile is deleted and cannot be reactivated.