New recommendations for you

Search by profile ID
e.g. ZXZ12345, YSW23456, etc.
Anurag Sharma weds Yati Sharma
I never thought that it would be possible to find my perfect life partner through internet. But, I was wrong to think that. Jeevansathi helped me find my soulmate, and now I can't imagine my life without her. Jeevansathi's contribution is 1% but without this 1% the rest 99% is impossible. Thanks again, Jeevansathi. Hope you keep helping people find their perfect match, sooner.